About Me

My photo
Somehow, two years have passed. And Dallin will be flying back to the states on March 26th. It has been quite the adventure! I will encourage him to add his own summary when he gets back...(Living the good life in the Philippines, Quezon City North Mission. Entered the MTC in Provo on April 4, 2012. Flew to the Philippines on Sunday, May 13, 2012. What a great adventure! And what an honor to serve the good people of the Pines!)

Monday, April 16, 2012

Sunday April 8, 2012

Yo Pamilya,

Whaddup? This is Sunday #1.  We had Elder Packer haere for our MTC sacrament meeting this morning.  That was awesome.  Then later on, we got to take a walk to the Provo temple.  It was good to see cvilization again.  Easy to see BYU from there.  That was cool.  I got you a load of pictures up there.

I totally ran into Ashley Snyder again!  I've seen her about 4 times, but this time I ahd my camera.  Bomb!

I have a ton of Poly/Islander elders and sisters.  They are some of the my very favorite people in this world!  Love them.  The Australian and New Zealand  accents are so smooth!  Ah, I love my zone and district!  We've got some ballin' zone leaders too.

This has been a long Sunday.  (Fasting)  Probably the lack of food.  On that note, we are eating healthy!  Woohoo!  For the most part.  We discovered weights last night.  I love weights! Woo!  There's hope forme yet!

It's technically still study time, but the entire zone has lost motivation.  Too much study today without the energy to move on.  Haha, so I'm writing you instead!  It's a worthy cause!  We'll see when I actually get it sent.

Anyway, that's it for me for now.  Oh ps, I got a package yesterday.  But I'm not sure if it's from you.  It was too late to pick up the package cuz the office closed early, but I got the notification slip in my mail.  So, I'll get it tomorrow.  If it's from you, thank you!  Slamamant!

I love you all!

Elder Christensen

Oh p.s.  Spencer Siebach was here Sunday.  BYU Men's Chorus fireside.  Got to give him a hug.  Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment