About Me

My photo
Somehow, two years have passed. And Dallin will be flying back to the states on March 26th. It has been quite the adventure! I will encourage him to add his own summary when he gets back...(Living the good life in the Philippines, Quezon City North Mission. Entered the MTC in Provo on April 4, 2012. Flew to the Philippines on Sunday, May 13, 2012. What a great adventure! And what an honor to serve the good people of the Pines!)

Monday, April 16, 2012

Notes on Pictures...

Hello my Family!

So, I just emailed.  But...I've got a few picturews to send, before my camera ever makes it home with the good stuff.  But, here's some pics.  Explained!!!!!

Number 1...
Sister Magalogo and I.  She is one of the sisters in my district.  She's from Australia.  Her accent is so cool!  She is a lot of fun and loves to laugh and smile.  She's great.

Number 2...
This is my district.  On the left:  Elder Aldred, Elder Mclaughlin, Elder Kehler, Me!, and Elder Hibbert.  Sister Winger, Sister Garcia, Sister Va'enuku, Sister Magalogo.  I love my district!

Number 3...
This is most of my zone.  Absolutely love them!  Two Elder Poly guys.  One on the left is a zone leader.  Elder Partsh, from New Zealand.  I love him!  His accent rules.  We hang out a lot.  Poly Elder on right, Elder Sio.  He is one of the district leaders that came in with me.  He is so cool and loving.  He's got everyone laughing, always.  Far right, Elder with his head looking towards the middle is the other zone leader.  Elder Knolles.  He's from Layton.  I love him!  We talk a ton too.  Love him to death.  two farthest sisters on the right, kneeling and standing.  Awesome.  District with my roomies.  We hang out too.  The kneeling sister is from Austrailia.  Totally awesome accent!  She's way smooth.  The older man is Brother Howard.   Was a mission president from the Philippines.  He's a memeber of our branch presidency.  He's awesome.  Love em all!  Enjoy folks!

Elder Christensen

Love you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment