About Me

My photo
Somehow, two years have passed. And Dallin will be flying back to the states on March 26th. It has been quite the adventure! I will encourage him to add his own summary when he gets back...(Living the good life in the Philippines, Quezon City North Mission. Entered the MTC in Provo on April 4, 2012. Flew to the Philippines on Sunday, May 13, 2012. What a great adventure! And what an honor to serve the good people of the Pines!)

Monday, July 30, 2012

Re: Lock all the windows and screens...

Hi momma. Sorry, I was supposed to write way earlier and things would have been just dandy. But plans changed and we didn't get time to write til just now. So I'm a bit sad that I have no time to write. Cuz we have somewhere to be in about 10 minutes. But I do have time to hop on and say I'm alive and well. I love you to death. I'm working very hard. We're having success. First baptism coming up on saturday. YYYYEESSS!!! We had to set two or three back because of word of wisdom problems, which is so sad. And we had one less active that told us to stop teaching him. He was making such good progress. But he has a personal issue. We told him that if he stopped, it wasn't just us he would be distancing himself from, but from God. He said, ok. WHATTT??? Ok? How is that ok? Ah, I'm so sad for him. Hopefully he will have another chance to come back. Sad things. But all is going well!! I got a new umbrella and put my suit in for dry cleaning today. I have pictures to send but...yeah, it'll have to wait for next week. Tell everyone I'm sorry I didn't have time to reply to their emails. But I'll have great ones for everyone next week!! I love all y'all to death! Sorry about your sunburn! But I hope you're loving california!! That sounds soo fun! We're road tripping when I come home! And listening to HP!! Even if it has to be on cassette!! And, josh and matt driving....freaky. Yikes. But, tell everyone I love em! Tell the peeps on the blog that I'm alive and that the church is true!! And the testimony is strong enough to eat all manner of personal Goliaths. The gospel is true! If you live it, you can overcome any challenge! You just have to see past the worldly imitations of happiness. Anyway, love you momma!! Sorry for the short one. But good things coming next week!! Have a great one! Spread my love to the fam!! Keep it real!

D 1 N Only,

Elder Christensen

Your Most Favorite Son that Loves YOU THE VERY MOST PLUS ONE (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment