About Me

My photo
Somehow, two years have passed. And Dallin will be flying back to the states on March 26th. It has been quite the adventure! I will encourage him to add his own summary when he gets back...(Living the good life in the Philippines, Quezon City North Mission. Entered the MTC in Provo on April 4, 2012. Flew to the Philippines on Sunday, May 13, 2012. What a great adventure! And what an honor to serve the good people of the Pines!)

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

2013-11-06 Sulit Ba?

Haha, to be honest, I dunno if there is any point in writing an email this week. I'm super out of time! I'm getting pretty good at that. Today was temple day and then we added an adventure on too, so it kind of cut us short. And...of course, as always, I came unprepared and don't have much to share with you all. So all in all, I'm a bit of a palpak! My bad! Lemme see what I can do!

The week was incredible. Don't take a lack of things to share as a bad sign. It's been the best work I've had in a long time. Maybe ever. Elder Wu and I are seeing huge blessings in our work. We have been more willing than ever to open our mouths with everyone, and as such, we are finding a lot of people to teach. Huge blessings there! Opening our mouths can be scary sometimes, but if we just have faith and do it, the blessings will follow. Not everyone we talk to will want to listen, but I can tell you that if you never open your mouth, you will for sure not get anyone to listen. Blessings can only come if we will act in faith first. So that's been wonderful! 

We've also had good things happening with those we have already been teaching. People are getting more willing to act on the things that we commit them to, which in turn, brings blessings into their lives, making them and us happier! So it's a win win situation all around! And we've had wonderful experiences with being guided by the Spirit, both in lessons and in finding people. It's been just excellent work! 

We had a mission conference on Monday, which means we got to listen to our mission president just lay down the good word. That was amazing! I've said it before, but our mission president is incredible! I love the man! Very inspiring conference. 

And then, as I said, we got to go to the temple this morning, which was an incredible experience. I cannot even tell you how much I love going to the temple. It was an incredible learning experience. 

Pics. Simple. A family that we have been teaching. A picture of one of our district's Halloween district meeting. And then a picture of some of us at the temple this morning! 

I'm sorry, I forgot to bring any notes from study, and I'm a bit rushed. Next week, I will hopefully have something awesome for you. Suffice it to say, the church is true and brings our families blessings if we will only be obedient. Fact. I love you all! Have a super awesome week! Sorry for the slightly empty email, but I suppose you should be used to it by now! 

Much love, 

Elder Christensen


No comments:

Post a Comment