About Me

My photo
Somehow, two years have passed. And Dallin will be flying back to the states on March 26th. It has been quite the adventure! I will encourage him to add his own summary when he gets back...(Living the good life in the Philippines, Quezon City North Mission. Entered the MTC in Provo on April 4, 2012. Flew to the Philippines on Sunday, May 13, 2012. What a great adventure! And what an honor to serve the good people of the Pines!)

Thursday, November 1, 2012


Hello my folks back in the good old woods!! I hope life is just going wonderful for all of you!!

First, no news on who I got letters from cuz mail run got moved to transfer day tomorrow. As long as we are discussing that, I'm transffering tomorrow!! I don't know anything about that yet of course. But I'll let you know. Hopefully monday. But maybe wednesday. So don't be surprised if I don't write monday. Now, that doesn't mean you don't have to write sunday. You still have too. But if I don't write, you can write me again before wednesday! Nice, eh? I like it.

Happy Birthday to my brother Tyler! Then again, he probably won't read this, so I'll send him his own. Happy Birthday all the same.

So it's been a good week. I know this happens a lot. The whole bit where I tell you I don't have much time. This is one of those weeks. So I gotta go through everything pretty fast. So. We had a rock solid FHE this week. All of the elders in the district ended up there. Which only means there were 4 of us. But it was awesome!! The family is wonderful and the mom can now be counted as active cuz she's been solid and hasn't missed a week of church since she started coming!! Woohoo!!

We did exchanges with elders from the MTC. Funny story. The elder I was with, Elder Coronel, is from Manilla. One of my good buddies in the MTC back in Utah went to Manilla and happened to be in this man's ward. As in he is currently there. Elder Coronel worked with my buddy almost every day as a ward missionary!! So we got to talk all about it. It was way cool! We had a good day together.

I've been with the ZL's in preperation for transfers. We have had some wonderful lessons and good times too. We had a good FHE also. Sad story, back then, I knew a little bit of sign language. This girl at the FHE with the ZL's totally only speaks sign. And I don't remember any of it!!! It was way sad!! But cool, cuz we still had a good time!!

Man. Really, this is short. But I have to go. Seriously. I don't even get to put in a nice spiritual thought. Gotta run. So you all have a wonderful week and I will email you all next week from a new area!!

Ps. I'm chatting it up with these kids still. More now. They are loving it. Totally going to get a picture. Next week y'all will see.

Much love,

Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment