About Me

My photo
Somehow, two years have passed. And Dallin will be flying back to the states on March 26th. It has been quite the adventure! I will encourage him to add his own summary when he gets back...(Living the good life in the Philippines, Quezon City North Mission. Entered the MTC in Provo on April 4, 2012. Flew to the Philippines on Sunday, May 13, 2012. What a great adventure! And what an honor to serve the good people of the Pines!)

Monday, March 10, 2014

2014/02/11 Transfers...Again...



Hey there folks! It's been another week? And another transfer. I can't believe it's transfers again! Time goes so fast. Well, the announcements are in and it's official. I am moving. I will spend the final bit of my mission in San Jose Del Monte with Elder Chipman. I don't know him too well, but I know he's a really good missionary. It's going to be awesome! It will be some solid work. I leave tomorrow. I will miss this area. It's been an incredible six months. Wonderful people. But I'm looking forward to a new ward with new people to teach and a new companion to learn me up! 

This week was just awesome. The work has been as good as ever. We did even better than last week. There is so much good happening right now in our area. The ward is more involved than ever. We have more people to teach than ever. We have less actives coming back and investigators progressing towards baptism. And SOO many people working to get married. And tons of people came to church! Sigh. It's wonderful! 

I don't really know what else to say. We are in a little bit of a hurry. The sisters have a baptism that we are going to. So we must go. Everything has been wonderful. I couldn't hope for more. We are seeing so many blessings! Just keep sharing the gospel with people around you. You never know who is ready and waiting.

My pics. We have some from our mini MTC that we did. It was wonderful! There was a good turn out. And our missionaries did a really good job with the training they presented. It was a huge success! Then a few pics from my birthday. And...the last pic. That's not rice in our garbage can......

Well, love you all! Make sure to empty the trash regularly and not leave gross stuff in it! 

Much love, 

Elder Christensen





No comments:

Post a Comment